Do you feel that you can’t find time to finish a portfolio?
In this episode of the #AskGleb podcast we’ll talk about breaking through this wall and finishing the portfolio.
#AskGleb episode 7 – the podcast from the Q&A series, devoted to computer graphics, art, coffee, Blender and productivity with Gleb Alexandrov.
In This Episode
• Why 5 good works is enough for a tasty portfolio
• And also why 5 good works are a ton better than 50 mediocre ones.
• How setting a realistic goal will help you to boost the productivity
• How you can implement time savers to… finish the portfolio faster
• Why minimalism rocks, when deadline looms closer
You May Also Like
What causes you the most stress (on your way to creating a portfolio)?
Do you have a hard time finishing your portfolio?
If so what causes you the most stress? Is it the time limit? Or maybe it’s the day job that puts you under pressure?
Join the discussion and share your feelings about the portfolio. Or share the tips that worked for you!