Get better at CG every day with this collection of Blender quick tips. Today, get ready to digest 18 Blender tricks, total productivity boosters.
The previous episode (#1): 13 Quick Tips for Blender and Cycles #1
Blender Tutorial Highlights
1. Press Shift+R to repeat the action
2. Copy-paste attributes
3. Copy-paste objects across Blender scenes
4. Flip the Camera view
5. Preview luminosity in False Color
8. Click and drag images to Blender
9. Copy-paste attributes on hover
10.CTRL + Mouse Wheel to scrub through the presets
11. Emulate 3 button mouse
12. What’s the path to Blender config in Windows?
14. SHIFT+CTRL+S to Save As
15. CTRL+ALT+NUMPAD 0 to set the camera view
17. Select grouped
18. Create a circular hole
You May Also Like
Have you already watched Realistic Lighting in Blender? It really contains some impeccable quick tips for lighting.
My name is Gleb Alexandrov, I’m a coffee maniac and the founder the Creative Shrimp blog which has an amazing following (I appreciate you!). I upload the video tutorials about computer graphics, Blender, 3D, art and various creative stuff.
You can help by spreading the word and sharing the videos. I appreciate you!