“In my restless dreams, I see that town. Silent Hill.”
Chances are, you were shocked by the eerie atmosphere of Silent Hill game. Or maybe you watched the movie and it touched you.
If you are hooked by Silent Hill, wouldn’t it be cool if you can recreate it in artwork?
Steps of the Tutorial:
1. Scout a Creepy Location
2. Wait For a Shitty Weather
3. Go to Location and Take Photos
4. Process Photos in Photoscan
5. Import 3D Model Into Blender
7. Add a Light
8. Unleash the All-devouring Fog
You May Also Like:
Classy Dog Photoscan Tutorials and Tips
Be sure to check Classy Dog Youtube channel for in-depth Photoscan tutorials.