How many radial details will you want? Here with the power of Blender we show a non-destructive way to be able to change the amount on the fly.
- Symmetrical radial instancing
- Edit in place radially or even easier edit aligned to the world
- Use modifiers in a non-destructive way to increase or decrease the amount of times the details repeat symmetrically around the mesh
- Disc shape radial details
- Cylindrical radial details
- and more!
Get the full ’50 Modeling Issues from Hell’ course on Blender Market
Get the full ’50 Modeling Issues from Hell’ course on Gumroad