You ask questions about art, graphics, inspiration and whatever you like. And I answer these questions in the most stupid way. This is the #AskGleb podcast.
In This Episode
• How to keep a clear vision throughout the project?
• Why people frown upon post-processing or matte painting?
• French press or Aeropress?
• Pareto Principle (The 80/20 Rule)
• Have you already played Inside yet?
(Check the full walkthrough without commentary on Youtube)
Note: 123D Catch will fall into oblivion soon. So if you want something similar, check Autodesk Remake instead. It has a free version.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to our Creative Shrimp Newsletter to get notified about all the new tutorials and podcasts.
Do You Think That Matte Painting is Cheating?
Join the discussion and let us know your thought about this. Do you think that a heavy post-processing over 3D render is cheating? Is it okay to use the matte painting elements in 3D work?
Answer in the comments below 🙂